search icon

Student Services

Student Services is your one-stop shop for all kinds of resources regarding scholarships, career information, post secondary options, student financing, academic counseling and more. We're here to help you plan your future, meet your academic potential, and most importantly, to listen to you.

Ross Sheppard has counsellors available to all students through the Student Services office located across the learning commons in the middle hallway. Counsellors can provide you with information and guidance on educational, occupational, post secondary, personal and financial decisions. 

To book an appointment with your counsellor, please fill out the Google Form located on SchoolZone or use the QR code posted on the door to the Student Services office.  During this time we do prefer that you book an appointment using either of the two previous mentioned methods however, as an alternative you can still come directly to Student Services and make an appointment.

Be sure to check out our new Scholarship Site and our Scholarship Classroom (Class Code: dikq6c6)  

Contact information for counsellors:
MyPass Information
As a current Ross Sheppard student you will want to apply for a myPass account in your Grade 12 year.  MyPass is an Alberta Education secure self-service website where you can:
  • View and print diploma exam results statements
  • Order official transcripts
  • And more
Please come to student services for more information! 
You can also refer to the myPass information section of our website.
  • If you are a current SHEP student applying to an out of province post secondary institution and require a transcript, please come to Student Services where we can help you out with the information you will require. 
  • If you are applying to an Alberta post secondary institution please access the Apply Alberta website here, they will be able to access your transcript directly from Alberta Ed.
**If you are no longer a SHEP student and require your transcript please click here.
Letter Confirming Enrollment
If the student is currently enrolled at Ross Sheppard High School please contact the Student Services office at 780-448-5000 extension 1300.
** If you require the letter for Canada Revenue Agency, please order the letter from the Edmonton Public School website at this link.
No longer an EPSB student? Please click here for more information regarding letters, records and transcripts.