Our Indigenour Student Centre, kikinaw, which means "Our Home" in Cree, was blessed by Elder Kirk Buffalo in 2012. Here, programs are developed to educate our students and community on various aspects of Indigenous culture, and the importance of truth and reconciliation. kikinaw hosts programs, workshops, and celebrations for students to grow and learn in a safe space where they can ask questions, make mistakes, and actively engage in learning opportunities.
- Cultural opportunities and ceremonies
- Customized scheduling for academics
- Transition support for post-secondary
- Workshops, beading circles and sweats
- Indigenous Leadership Program
- Access to community resources
- Ways of Knowing course