High School Enrolment
For information regarding enrolment at Ross Sheppard High School, please email email@example.com to determine eligibility.
Once you have spoken to someone in student services about your eligibility, documents can be uploaded. We need copies of the following information to complete a registration:
- Ross Sheppard Course Selection Form
- A copy of the Student's Canadian Identification such as a Canadian birth certificate, passport, citizenship card, or permanent residency card (front and back).
- Most recent report card and/or historical grades
- Two-three pieces of proof of residency (utility bills, lease agreement, etc.)
- If applicable, any legal documents related to student access/custody or guardianship.
Please ensure forms all filled out completely and signed.
New to High School?
Check out EPSB's guide for more information.