High School Enrolment
For information regarding enrolment at Ross Sheppard High School, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to determine eligibility.
Once you have confirmed your eligibility with the Department Head of our Student Services Department, copies of the following documents can be uploaded to begin the registration process.
- Ross Sheppard Course Selection Form
- A copy of the Student's Canadian Identification such as a Canadian birth certificate, passport, citizenship card, or permanent residency card (front and back).
- Most recent report card and/or historical grades
- Two-three pieces of proof of residency (utility bills, lease agreement, etc.)
- If applicable, any legal documents related to student access/custody or guardianship.
Please ensure forms all filled out completely and signed.
New to High School?
Check out EPSB's guide for more information.