Ross Sheppard High School Pre-enrollment update 2018/2019
As of April 16, 2018 Ross Sheppard High School reached our optimal enrolment limit in all grade levels.
For current grade 9, grade 10, and grade 11 students that pre-enrolled by the April 16th deadline you have been accepted for the 2018/2019 school year.
At this time we will not be accepting any additional students from outside of our attendance area for 2018/2019.
- Parents must select the school that you want the student to go to next year by logging into SchoolZone and going to the Next Year tab, this must be done by April 16th, 2018. Link to Current Student Pre-enrolment information.
- Registration and Course selection packages are handed out to our Grade 10 and 11 students on Friday April 6th.
- The package requires a parent signature. These must be returned to the school April 9 for our current Grade 10 and Grade 11 students in order to complete the registration process and make course selections.
- Grade 9 students who are entering grade 10 and current Ross Sheppard students who wish to take summer school can register online at Metro Continuing Education. Contact Metro Continuing Education for more information.
- Keep your receipt of registration if you intend to use the summer school course as a prerequisite for a course you are selecting next year.
Registering for each grade in high school requires you to choose courses that you need and courses that interest you. At Ross Sheppard High School you are expected to register for a full schedule.
We have a number of documents that can help you with your course selection. Below you'll find the updated Edmonton Public Schools High School Program Guide, a district-wide guide to high school programs and courses, the Ross Sheppard Program Guide, which provides details on all of the courses available at Shep, and the Ross Sheppard view book, which gives an overview of what is offered at our school. Use these documents to help you choose the courses that are right for you.
High School Enrolment
Click here for information on High School registrations.
Annual Open House & Information Sessions
2018 GENERAL OPEN HOUSE INFORMATION AND INFORMATION SESSIONS
Thursday, March 8 @ 6:30-8:30 pm.
Open House. This evening is designed for you to see a lot of the great things that are going on at Shep! From our great athletics teams to our innovative CTS programming to our high level academic classes to our awesome clubs. Shep has something for you.
We hope you'll come out to see what Thunderbird spirit is all about!
What should you expect after the open house? Pre-enrolment? 2018 pre-enrolment EPSB