Ross Sheppard is the home of the Thunderbirds, and is second to none when it comes to athletics. Just look at what we have to offer!
- 16 different sports and 40 teams
- Over 1,000 student athletes
- Multiple city and provincial championship teams
- Full-time strength and conditioning coach
- Full-time athletic therapist
Want to make sure you don't miss tryouts? Check out the seasons of play below and keep your eyes and ears open for announcements!
- Badminton - January to April
- Basketball - November to March
- Cheer Team - September to April
- Cross Country - September to October
- Curling - October to March
- Football - September to November
- Golf - September
- Handball - April to May
- Indoor Soccer - October to February
- Rugby - March to June
- Soccer - March to June
- Swimming - September to November
- Track and Field - March to June
- Volleyball - September to November
- Wrestling - October to March
Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like information on our amazing programs.