International Baccalaureate (IB)
The IB program helps you to develop an inquiring mind, a sound base of knowledge, an understanding and appreciation for the international community, and an excellent work ethic. Most Canadian universities compete for IB students! What are you waiting for? Challenge yourself to be the best you can be!
IS INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE FOR ME?
Are you intellectually curious? Do you like to get involved? Do you want to make the world a better place? The International Baccalaureate Programme is both challenging and rewarding, and will help you to make the most of your high school career by getting a head start on your post secondary plans.
With IB you get:
- Excellent preparation for university (advanced university credit in some subjects)
- Specially trained teachers
- Exciting classes with an international focus
- The opportunity to question and create new ideas
- An intellectual challenge
- Creativity, action and service
- Full IB Diploma program or IB certificates
IB 2018 Information Night: IB Brochure, IB Presentation
IB Course Information for Grades 10-12: IB Course List 2017-18
What is the difference between IB and AP? IB versus AP
Pre-IB Information (students going into grade 10): RSHS IB Planner.
Grade 10-11 IB Transition: Grade 10 to 11 Transition
Grade 11-12 IB Transition: Grade 11 to 12 Transition
IB Diploma Programme Course Planner: RSHS IB Planner