Enterprise is program which can be used to access our library catalogue, search books and place them on hold. After a hold is placed, Ross Sheppard's librarian will deliver the book(s) directly to your class. Returns can be done through the library as usual.
Library Hold Instructions:
• Log into SchoolZone
• Click on Apps
• Select Enterprise/Library icon
• Click on Get Started: Log In (You should now see your name at the top.)
• Click on Place Hold (right hand side)
• Ensure your pick-up library states Ross Sheppard
• Click on Place Hold(s) (You should now see that your hold has successfully been placed.)
• Click OK
You can place up to 10 holds at a time.