SU Events from 2015-2016
- Leadership Retreat - September 25
- Pep Rally - October 9
- Totem Hoop - December 3
- Shep's Got Talent - December 18
- Muffins & Music - December 18
- Night Market - December 18
- Touch of Class and Dance - February 12, 2016
- Friday Night Fever - Febuary 12, 2016
- Open House - March 9, 2016
- Rugby Opening Ceremonies - May 12, 2016
- Sheptacular - June 3, 2016
- Tour de Shep - June 3, 2016
Students' Union (SU) Services and Membership
Ross Sheppard's SU is here for you! It's our goal to make your life at Shep fun and exciting - not that classes aren't fun and exciting - but we want to fill in the gaps. We are a group of students who work really hard to plan and organize events for you to enjoy.
The Students' Union is made up of three levels of membership:
Five executive positions are elected each year in the spring.
- The 2015-16 SU Executive is:
- Co-Presidents -
- Vice President -
- Treasurer -
- Internal Chair -
- Grade 12 Representatives -
- Grade 11 Representatives -
- Secretary -
- Shepwear Coordinator -
Though the team listed above works very hard to ensure that events and activities are planned for all students at Ross Sheppard, the SU relies heavily on the hard work of our volunteer members. These people are the heart and soul of what we do. They commit time and effort into putting the SU team's plans into action.
If you are interested in learning more about joining SU or have any other leadership-related questions, please contact SU Co-Presidents by clicking here.